Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a handbook to explain when and how to use eDiscovery solutions without spending hundreds of thousands of dollars?
For solo, small and mid-sized law firms finding answers to eDiscovery tech questions hasn’t been an easy task.
The eBook will be available at the end of January 2018 to tackle questions such as:
- Are there any solutions that don’t come with IT costs
- When does a case merit the investment in eDiscovery tools?
- What tools can also be used for everyday casework?
- How can I afford tools used by large firms?
- Do I have to work with a consultant?
- Can my law firm benefit from Trial Prep services?
- Who are the go-to consultants that understand boutique law firm litigation?
Combined with additional contributions from several industry experts, our goal is to de-mystify the eDiscovery product landscape.
Solo, small and midsized law firms have been an afterthought for many of the massive eDiscovery providers. Our opinion is because there hasn’t been enough education around what tools would be a good fit for their budget or caseload.
By publishing the guide, we aim to dis-spell the misconceptions around eDiscovery tools, services and costs. To provide use cases, and valuable insights from some of the leading professionals who have worked with the solutions directly.